Robin Darby robindarby at mac.com
Wed Nov 16 04:26:40 CST 2005

Hello,
    Just a quick note to let you know that I have just successfully installed and configured 5.10 on a sony vaio TX1XP/B.
No issues, wifi/ethernet worked out-of-box. So I guess you can add it to the list of "stuff that just works".

On something thats not related to this thread, but will save me having to join another list - The install disk didn't install cc or gcc, I guess I can build these from source, but is there an easier way (prebuilt binary package for ubuntu)?

Thanks
    Robin..