Dapper flight 2 issues

Gregory Taylor gtaylor at CLEMSON.EDU
Sun Dec 18 06:55:40 GMT 2005

> Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a
> poll about who uses this tap-to-click thing. If the majority disables
> the functionality as soon as possible, maybe this should be the default
> behaviour.

Actually, I use and really like this behavior as my hands have
deteriorated from too much typing and too much time spent using really
small touchpads. The tapping feature makes it pretty easy for me to click
without bending my finger that much. Plus it's really nice to have once
you get the hang of it.

Now the tapping zones doing different things, I don't like that. It ticks
me off when I move my finger and my browser starts flying back. I wouldn't
mind -that- being disabled, but I like being able to tap-to-click.