Dapper flight 2 issues

Celso Pinto cpinto at yimports.com
Sun Dec 18 05:04:19 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

in yet another blind leap I decided to install Flight 2 and I noticed
that the touchpad issues I reported before still persist, meaning:
touchpad still has tap-to-click enabled although I've explicitly
disabled it in xorg.conf and the scroll functionality (same as a middle
button scroll in a regular mouse) has disapeared. Even more, SHMConfig
is still reported as disabled by all utilities I managed to test.

What's driving me absolutely nuts is the tap-to-click (which should be
banned if you ask me) and I'd like some good advice on disabling it as I
can't figure out how to do it (that and re-enabling the scroll
functionality). Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a
poll about who uses this tap-to-click thing. If the majority disables
the functionality as soon as possible, maybe this should be the default
behaviour.

Cheers,
Celso