Organizational structure

Dave Neil daven at xandros.com
Fri Jan 6 16:28:54 GMT 2006

Matthew is the Ubuntu lead for the laptop project. We have some
volunteers from the DCCA who will be helping out with this project.
There are many tasks that make up the laptop project. One of these that
we are addressing first off is the key binding task. The goal of this
task is to map out the various extra keys (email, web, etc) that laptops
have.  Neil Hooey from Xandros, and Matthew, will sort out how they want
to store the data that volunteers will be sending in. When they have put
together the reporting and logging system they'll let us know the
details. Matthew could you post up your recommended key binding
collection methods here and or on the reporting site?

Thanks
Dave