Cannot enable WIFI & Bluethooth at fresh install of Kubuntu 24.04 LTS. «Hard blocks» or something else?.

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Fri May 10 11:14:29 UTC 2024

Hey there,

Bas G. Roufs wrote:

>This is about a slightly different variant - nr. 3434.

My apologies. Here's the page for the 2325 variant's function keys:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-laptops/thinkpad-x230i/2325/videos/vid500090-thinkpad-function-keys-fn-key-with-f1-to-f12-keys-overview

>This page points at the Linux Ubuntu commandline command to get the
>exactly right commandline command to get the serial number:

>https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-laptops/thinkpad-x230/2325/solutions/ht510152?linktrack=ht%20standalone%20page%3Asmart%20avatar%3Aproduct%20promotion&source=avatar&subsource=product

Ah, good. That's always useful.

>Finally. .... Gonna also check this.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvzFYP8WjXo

Here's another one for Bluetooth:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/videos/ytv102869-troubleshooting-bluetooth-not-working

Here's hoping that between the information on all three of those
pages, you'll have Bluetooth and WiFi working today.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.