Kppp fig files for K18.04.3 for dialup

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 03:42:28 UTC 2019

Valorie in K14.04 dialup 11/10/2019,

After my last email about finding out how to bring up Kppprc thru dolphin,
I connected K18.04.4 and booted up then I did the
/home/rayburke30/.kde/share/config/
in dolphin and with that selected/kppprc/ of which I saved in
documents see attached-
"kppp config dolphin and Kppprc kate in K18.04.3"

so again the thing I see the isp name being DoDo \s + 3 lastm lines in
the Kppprc?

Ray