Fwd: Kppp fig files for K18.04.3 for dialup

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 04:28:16 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ray burke <rayburke30 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:53:38 +1100
Subject: Re: Kppp fig files for K18.04.3 for dialup
To: Kubuntu user technical support <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>

Valorie,

Don't quite understand where to look and how for the Kppp configs,
because Kppp is old I tried it in K14.04 but no Kppp files. when I
boot up again in K18.04.03 will try and locate BUT CONFUSED about
should I look thru home/root/etc/ ?? or Nano?

Thanks, when I next boot up in K18.04.3 I will attempt to find ~/.kde
--, but in K14.04 not there?

Ray