weird issue

Charlie info at soulgrave.com
Tue Feb 19 04:55:28 UTC 2019

I've also ran the onboard diagnostics with all tests coming back good so no hardware issues from what the BIOS/onboard diagnostics say. I'm about to put in a new PCI wireless card (I recently put a new Gigabit ethernet card in it because the onboard ethernet port stopped working. May have just gotten loose) in it in a few days and I need to purchase more RAM since oddly enough it came with only 4 GBs of DDR3. The processor's a quadcore Xeon. And I'm going to look into a new video card to get off the onboard chipset. And put a SSD in it eventually since the mechanical one's sloooow but damn, it's a whopping terabyte though.

Charlie Luna

ubuntu-california.org