Radeon graphics card

Bmarsh bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Wed Feb 6 13:44:00 UTC 2019

Try. lshw

lshw -h.     Should give you info on using it

From: Edgar <edgarharry at nauta.cu>
 Subject: Radeon graphics card
 Date: 2/6/19 8:34 AM
 To: Kubuntu Users <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hey guys I'm new at Linux and I'd like to know if there's a way to check if Kubuntu is using my graphics card. I have a Radeon HD graphics card and on Windows I could check that just by going to system info, but now on Kubuntu I don't see it anywhere. Neither on the driver manager or in the graphics section of system info. Hope someone could help me out with that. EOF

Sent from my LG Phoenix 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone