Please test the "test it and fix stuff now, FFS" pre-RC

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 23:05:27 UTC 2019

There are some problems that still need testing, bug-reporting and fixing
before the hopefully-final RC of Disco Dingo (19.04) on Monday, according
to the #ubuntu-release channel. Please log into
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/403/builds, download the
Kubuntu image (and others if you have time) do some of the test cases,
report bugs and log the bug numbers in your test case report.

Thank you!

Valorie

PS: We'll need to test again on Monday so we can release the best possible
19.04 possible.