crash

Charlie contact at charlieluna.com
Mon Sep 3 18:33:21 UTC 2018

nils: thank you for that reminder. i'll file it immediately.

anthony: you must've gotten the same updates i did today. or everybody did i should say. and i must say, you're rig sounds badass. i've got an older dell t1600 with a xeon processor in it that's ready for deployment.

Charlie Luna

Ubuntu California Loco Team member
IRC username: hangar18
IRC server: chat.freenode.net