crash

Anthony Stevens masteranthonystevens at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:37:34 UTC 2018

I just had the exact same crash during an update.
My system is a home built desktop 18.04 running on AMD Ryzen 8 core with
16Gb.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 11:56 AM, charlie <contact at charlieluna.com> wrote:

> hey all. i just noticed during a package update that a crash happened. it
> says 'packagekit daemon' crashed. i'm running the minimal installation of
> 18.04 on a lenovo ideapad 310-15 ABR laptop. and i can't remember how to
> file a bug since it's been a longtime since i've done it. can someone let
> me know what the terminal commands are for filing a bug is? i think it's
> ubuntu-bug 'packagename'. but i need clarification. and yes, i've got a
> launchpad account.

*Anthony Stevens*
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." - Alvin Toffler
http://postorbitallibrary.com/