Problems with KUbuntu

Christer Wickman christer_wickman at telia.com
Sat Oct 27 03:07:08 UTC 2018

Hi Everybody

I would like to ask how can one upgrade from KUbuntu 18.04.1 LTS to
KUbuntu 18.10? I have tested everything I have found on forums and tips.
But nothing seems to work. I have even taken home ISO file and put on a
USB memory stick. I wondering can one upgrade through a memory stick and
not lose everything one has? Since every time I tested what forum says I
get an answer there is no new version. I switch source from Sweden to
World and even told it to normal releases. But nothing I have tried
works. I also tried to update from KDE Plasma v. 5.12.7 to newer
versions and it doesn't seem to work either. Why is it like this? Or
should I reinstall KUbuntu through the memory stick and lose everything
I have on my laptop? Hope some one can help me with this.

Yours

Christer Wickman