Fwd: Proposal: Let's drop i386

charlie contact at charlieluna.com
Fri May 18 16:37:10 UTC 2018

i think it's a good thing to see i386 getting dropped because that kind
of hardware's old and obsolete anyway. 64 bit computers are cheaper now
and shouldn't be too much of a burden for anyone to acquire something. i
scored a Dell Precision T1600 workstation for $35 about a month ago and
it's a 64 bit quad core Xeon processor. just saying.