Kubuntu 16.04.4 Testing needed!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:27:32 UTC 2018

Hi Bruce, the proper way to handle such a situation is to use
`ubuntu-bug ubiquity` in a konsole or terminal before re-starting, or
copying the necessary logfiles if you do it after rebooting. Launchpad
will tell you what files you need. Any bugs should be reported and
then linked to your report on the qatracker before submitting.

Such a report is still a success, even if there is a bug. Please
mention what equipment your are using to test i386.

And thank you!

It is too late to report test results on the qatracker now, because
the dot release is done. However, it's not too late to file that bug
report from the machine you used to test.

Thanks again,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez