Fwd: Re: Lets Drop Old Monitors

Bmarsh bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Tue Jul 17 22:45:50 UTC 2018

     Now I understand. I'm not sure why anyone would buy a 4k monitor,     except maybe for games. And they're almost all on Windows. 1920 is     more than enough for me.
     --Doug
Good for you..  but I think you’re being a bit short sighted.....
Gee, I bought a Lenovo laptop with a UHD screen.  Only way it came.  And since I occasionally deal with 4K video from a drone, it seemed like the way to go.
Am I a gamer??   No f’ing way..   so wake up and deal with the changes that come with new technology!   I hope your ‘druthers’ never come to be.

.