Lets Drop Old Monitors

Bmarsh bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Mon Jul 16 00:21:12 UTC 2018

The problem is with the newer video monitors and laptops.  A year ago, I bought a Lenovo laptop with a UHD monitor.  ( 3840x2160 or thereabouts).  Darn near impossible to install Linux and even after a LOT of tweaking, the fonts and viewing isn’t ideal.

I keep a magnifying glass handy whenever I am using it.