Which Linux is easiest to use?

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sat Jul 14 19:10:40 UTC 2018

On 07/14/2018 09:51 AM, Christer Wickman wrote:
> Hi Everybody.
>
> I would like to ask which Linux is the easiest to use? I have tested
> KUbuntu and like. I have also tested Linux Mint. But which of them are
> easiest to use?
>
> Yours
> Christer Wickman
>

> Skickat från OPPO Mail

I like Mint, but I like PCLinuxOS better. Both in KDE format: PCLOS is
in KDE5. (I liked the look of KDE4 better.) But for someone familiar
with Windows, which is practically everybody, the look and feel of
KDE in either version will be a familiar interface. When I last looked
at Ubuntu, it seemed to me that the devs went out of their way to
destroy anything similar to a Windows interface. That was a few years ago.
I will say, that Ubuntu used to (and may still) have some of the best
instructional material I have seen.

--doug