Difficulties to connect to access an Android phone from Kubuntu 16.04

Karsten Loh karsten.loh at gmx.de
Wed Jan 31 14:47:18 UTC 2018

You are connected to a VPN by chance? If I'm connected to our VPN KDE
connect fails seeing the other as well, once I disconnect it works fine.

LLAP,

Karsten
--

Evil Overlord Rule #192: If I appoint someone as my consort, I will not subsequently inform her that she is being replaced by a younger, more attractive woman.