Difficulties to connect to access an Android phone from Kubuntu 16.04

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:22:05 UTC 2018

Hello Everybody.

Thanks for all your input so far.

Have installed KDE Connect at both my laptop and mobile. However, even when
switching on both of them, the devices do not "see" each other via KDE
Connect.
My laptop is Lenovo X220 and has Kubuntu 16.04, updated via the backports.
KDE plasma version: 5.8.8.

My phone is a Samsung S5 mini, along with Android 6.01.

Yours.

Bas G. Roufs.