Repositories for 17.04??

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Fri Jan 26 19:29:54 UTC 2018

The 17.04 repositories have moved to old-releases.ubuntu.com rather quickly.
You should follow the EOL (End Of Life) update procedure here, which includes instructions on how to update your source.list to those moved repositories
EOLUpgrades - Community Help Wiki

|   |
EOLUpgrades - Community Help Wiki
   |  |