Synaptic Problem

Bill Vance kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org
Thu Jan 25 23:33:28 UTC 2018

Well, there is a drop down menu on the right, that has a
"zoom", entry with a + or - sign, but that only works on
the page one is visiting, and has to be reset for every
page you go to.  Not too convenient, but the real
inconvenience is the inability to read every last icon,
button, menu item, bookmark, URL address, search
bar, and et tedious cetera, without hovering over the
monitor with a magnifying glass. :-(

Bill