Synaptic Problem

Karsten Loh karsten.loh at gmx.de
Thu Jan 25 17:53:06 UTC 2018

Afraid I can't help you with your apt or synaptic problems. With Firefox
(or T-Bird) the tiny text problem is easy to fix though. Simply enter
"about:config" in the address bar and search for:
"layout.css.devPixelsPerPx" set that to a number that gives you a
comfortable text size (I use 1.4).

LLAP,

Karsten
--

Evil Overlord Rule #45: I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.