Kubuntu 16.04.4 Testing needed!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 06:10:26 UTC 2018

Thanks for this, Aaron.

Remember folks -- i386 test cases especially needed, especially on actual
386 hardware. The testcase at the bottom, "Non-English Live Session &
Installation; Full Network Support" is especially important for i386,
although it is marked as Optional.

Click on the little disk symbol to download, and use rsync or zsync to your
old 16.04 ISO to save yourself some download time.
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com/2018/01/seeding-new-isos-easy-zsync-way.html
for more about how to do that.

Valorie

--