Issues with cdimage server

charlie home at charlieluna.com
Thu Dec 6 16:25:25 UTC 2018

Rik: oh I see. That's unfortunate that aesthetic changes cause unintentional side effects. Heh, sounds like medicine. Smh lol oh well, I know we'll get it fixed. I'm going to dig out an older laptop and use that as my testing unit (create a startup disk and check it before I try anything else with that daily build so I don't end up with a $600 brick again. lol) until this issue is cleared up that way I don't do this to myself again.

Charlie Luna

ubuntu-california.org