Fwd: i need information please

Robert Charbonneau rpc at bewitching.me
Fri Apr 13 20:10:43 UTC 2018

You can find most of the documentation you'll need at
https://kubuntu.org/support/

Beyond that, Kubuntu is an Ubuntu so you can find a plethora of
information at https://help.ubuntu.com/ where your questions do not
pertain to a KDE desktop specifically.

Also, KDE documentation can be found at https://docs.kde.org/

If you have questions beyond that, this list is an excellent resource,
or you can try the #kubuntu channel on Freenode