amd64 Beta 2 candidate testing going well; i386 testing -- none?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:35:11 UTC 2018

I didn't write to the list yesterday about the candidate ISOs
dropping, because of computer problems here. I lost a SSD (I think)
but created a Bionic upgrade on another disk. So that was a success,
but it takes time to provision a new install, as you know.

Anyway, i386 users, now or never! I mean literally if we don't get
testing on this LTS on i386 hardware, we will NOT be offering it from
here forward. This is a community-produced product, and if those who
want it are not willing to test it, we simply cannot provide untested
stuff.

Please login to the qatracker at
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/388/builds/169616/testcases,
click the little disk symbol to download or zsync an image, and test
test test!

File bug reports for bugs you find using `ubuntu-bug ubuiquity` or
whatever the packagename is (ubiquity is the installer) and add those
BR numbers to your report.

Please, today or at latest tomorrow.

Valorie

--