kernel updates for k12.04

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:37:59 UTC 2017

Nils 16/9/2017...

I followed your instructions- and the only thing that worked was sudo
apt-get remove hplip and reboot.

then rebooted,and brought up my logon screen, entered my password,
then went away and brought up a Black screen, with cursor button, and
nothing else except, my PopPeeper.exc (email notifier)and reminder.exc
(birthday events notifier) which both run thru wine. got rid of systray
error,
but I remember that hplip is the Hewlett Packard printer 1200c, which sat
down
in the bottom task bar with other icons. I still have no desktop, just
black screen.

So how do you think I fix?

Ray