Arduino menus too long for screen

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Fri Sep 15 01:43:37 UTC 2017

Thank you for reading this.

After many years of inactivity I've decided to have a play with the
Arduino IDE. In the meantime I've bought an old Lenovo Thinkpad laptop
after my desktop computer died.

The problem is that the Arduino menus run off the bottom of the screen
which means that I cannot select items beyond a certain point. The menus
don't scroll up to reveal the remaining items, but I don't think they
ever did.

If I change the screen orientation to portrait then I can see more of
the menu items but the narrower screen brings up more problems.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I don't think this a problem specific to
the Arduino IDE but it could be

--
Regards,
Phil