kernel updates for k12.04

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 05:50:27 UTC 2017

Hi Ray,

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 9:42 PM, ray burke <rayburke30 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Valorie Zimmerman,
>
> I search my Kubuntu library of .ISO's from 8.04LTS and found a DVD of
> K14.04 desktop iso, could that used as an upgrade from K12.04 to K14.04 desktop?
>
> ray

Yes, you could do that. Please test the liveDVD first, and check to
see that your dongle works, and other functions that are important to
you.

If you do the upgrade that way, be *sure* to upgrade via Muon as soon
as possible. 14.04 is up to 14.04.5 now.

All the best,

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez