kernel updates for k12.04

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 03:04:25 UTC 2017

Valorie Zimmerman,

well why does it come up with 3 updates to   install but no info of
them?, and how can
I update to the 16.04.3 and have a mobile broadband stick(dongle) run
and dialup like
on my 12.04, as I have installed from scratch a new install of k16.10
on another stand alone disc but cant get either the dongle/dial-up to
work?

Ray