kernel updates for k12.04

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 20:55:55 UTC 2017

Anyone 9/9/2017...

my system comes up with next kernel update but does not shows
in Muon update,as my kernel updates are at maximum?
so cause my kernel updates are full It wont du\o any updates?

see 2 attachments..

with the grub2-bootloader under system settings in the default entry shows-
Ubuntu with Linux 3.2.0.126-generic-pae and when I click the down button shows
down to-
Ubuntu with Linux 3.2.0.32-generic-pae, so if click the next tab "remove
old entries" will it remove that one or all.
all with that email I received from Alan Dacey on to specify how many kernels,
there is no /root/boot/grub/menu.lst, so I cant change the amount, and reduce
the number to 10-15 kernel up-dates in the default entry?

Ray
Grub2 boot-loader attached
Gmail about kernel update attached

ray