Fwd: kernel updates for k12.04+k14.04

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 02:19:15 UTC 2017

Nils,

I know I have already sent this to your email address (Nils
Kassube<kassube at gmx.net>)
not thru " Kubuntu user technical support
<kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>" as when I sent it this way it was
held up  cause of a moderator was to approve it cause was to large to
send with the 2 attachments, so I haven't mean to be over zealous?

Ray