After upgrade 17.10 Telepathy no longer connect to google

Brian Brodsky brianbrodsky at ameritech.net
Sat Oct 21 14:00:37 UTC 2017

Mark,

Strange that everything was working until I upgraded to 17.10. I have
upgraded this machine through many distribution releases. I also do not
have this problem on my desktop computer, which is running a bleeding
edge non-Debian based distro, with KDE-Plasma. I did not see anything
helpful in trying to resolve this issue in your link. Also that link was
distros pre 17.10.

Brian