Updated 17.10 RC ISOs now available

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 03:16:12 UTC 2017

Nils,

sorry for that you did answer about changing from manual install to auto,
but, it fixed itself
when I went offline and closed down and rebooted, so all up to date . the
other thing was removal
of  the none needed linux-pae thru Ubuntu-tweak, as sent a question to
Ubuntu-tweak/Kubuntu forum with no
answers?

Ray