[Kubuntu-council] First spin of 17.10 RC candidate now available

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Sun Oct 15 19:52:42 UTC 2017

I should just clarify on this that after those ISO spins, Adam Conrad
from the release team wrote:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2017-October/004224.html

On 15/10/17 06:40, Adam Conrad wrote:
> Today, I spun up a set of images for everyone with serial 20171015.
>
> Those images are *not* final images (ISO volid and base-files are still
> not set to their final values), intentionally, as we had some hiccups
> with langpack uploads that are landing just now.
>
> That said, we need as much testing as possible, bugs reported (and, if
> you can, fixed), so we can turn around and have slightly more final
> images produced on Monday morning.  If we get no testing, we get no
> fixing, so no time like the present to go bug-hunting.
>
> ... Adam

So please see the revised Kubuntu website story here:

https://kubuntu.org/news/kubuntu-artful-aardvark-17-10-initial-rc-images-now-available/

So please look out for a new website article and iso links it that
happens as expected.

There will also be Ubuntu-on-air Google hangout and Youtube stream on
iso testing on Monday 16th at 15:00 UTC

See: https://community.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-17-10-community-iso-testing/458

That will be a great opportunity to help with community testing

Thanks

Rik