kmail doesn't show email or headers

Charles T. Bell cbell44 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 1 23:14:11 UTC 2017

On 03/01/2017 12:09 PM, Clay Weber wrote:

> Actually the user's kmailrc will be in ~/.config or possibly
> ~/.local/share . the local user config takes precedence over any system
> wide default settings.
>
> Clay Weber

Actually, I found the kmailrc at three locations and only one had more
lines than one in it.
The following:
[Geometry]
ColumnOrder=0
ColumnWidths=246
TotalColumn=-1
UnreadColumn=-1

[TipOfDay]
RunOnStart=false

[Reader]
htmlMail=true

...was found in the one that started with,
"/usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/".
I am not an expert, I just know what I found to exist.
Good luck!

Tom Bell