Shall we drop i386 / 32-bit? If you think no, please test

Alan (grokit) grokit at ajinfosearch.com
Fri Jun 30 21:23:19 UTC 2017

I personally don't use the 32 bit flavor of Kubuntu. LXQT will take care of that soon(?). It is close enough to Kubuntu to run on old, slow hardware. The only machine I use 32 bit anything on is an old netbook. Although Kubuntu ran OK on it Lubuntu runs better.
Sad to see the 32 bit version go away but that hardware is going away like DVD players in a desktop.
By the way, thanks to everybody who works on Kubuntu. If any of you find yourselves in central New Jersey, shoot me an email and I'll buy you a beer.

Alan