Shall we drop i386 / 32-bit? If you think no, please test

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:52:35 UTC 2017

Amen to what Aaron said. Without testing, we *cannot* keep it, because
we can't guarantee a quality project. I personally do not have time to
set up 32-bit VMs to do minimum testing. We rely on those who *want*
32-bit to help support it.

Naturally, this is only for *Kubuntu*, not Ubuntu server or any other
flavor. Some of them still support 32-bit, and some do not. Those who
dropped it did so because they did not get good test coverage.

Report results here: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/378/builds

Thanks!

Valorie

--