Artful Alpha 2 release candidate is ready for testing!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:23:41 UTC 2017

Test if you can, on real hardware if possible, in virtual machines if not.

Kubuntu Desktop amd64 testcases in Artful Daily:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/379/builds/153034/testcases

(The label "Daily" will change once the Alpha 2 has been milestoned)

Kubuntu Desktop i386 testcases in Artful Daily --- sooooooooo
important to get this preliminary testing done if we want a 32-bit
Alpha 2 ISO!

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/379/builds/153035/testcases

Thank you folks. That alpha 2 ISO will be spun on the 27th -- IF we
have all tests done. If not.......

Valorie

PS: sorry for the late notice; I'm currently in Spain at KDE Akademy.
You can subscribe to get the testing notices directly:

http://about.me/valoriez