14.4.5 LTS upgrade problem on Fujitu SIEMENS Laptop

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 01:32:23 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Nino Novak <kubuntu at ninonovak.de> wrote:
> Yeah, got it, install -f and then apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade
> went smooth and my family is happy again!
>
> Thank you for the help!
>
> Nino

That is really good to hear, Nino. Thanks for writing back with your
success story. Tell your daughter that she can access previously used
commands in the konsole by just using the up-arrow until she gets to
the one she needs, and then hit return.

Biggest time-saver of all time!

All the best,

Valorie