Bounced off list

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Fri Apr 21 23:16:18 UTC 2017

On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 01:15:38 -0700
Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Phil, you have not "bounced off" because you successfully posted.
> Unfortunately, your post is off-topic. To put it back on topic -- how
> are you liking 17.04?

Thank you for your reply Valorie,

The last message that I received from the list was on the 17/02 and it was from you announcing that 16.04.2 update was available. Since I'm on the kubuntu-users-bounces list then I assumed that I was now off the list. I'm also on the users-bounces list with several other mail list but I'm still receiving mail from all except one. This has occurred since my ISP changed over to IMAP mail.

Regarding 17.04. There was a bug in Discover in version 16.10 that prevented Discover from performing updates. That bug has carried over into 17.04, at least in my installation. The notifier show that there are updates yet Discover shows that my system is up to date. Sudo apt-get updates shows that this is not the case.

Other than that problem I do like Kubuntu 17.04.

--
Regards,
Phil