Low-End Laptop Likes L... ... Kubuntu ?!?!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:01:25 UTC 2016

Hi Tommy, I had a little travel netbook I didn't need anymore, so I
gave it to my nephew who reallly wanted it. I put the 16.04 LTS on it,
and set aside time to help him use it. When I stopped by their house,
he said, Hi Auntie Val, no I don't need any help. Everything is great!

That poor little atom-processor computer is 6 years old!

Vaorie

http://about.me/valoriez