sound in 16.10

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:59:56 UTC 2016

ALSA is a sound engine. Pulse Audio is a sound server, which is needed to
separate the audio from different applications. Without it, all your sounds
are merged into one, or you hear just one app at a time.

Skype is known to cause audio problems. Mainly because is runs only in 32
bit mode.

For me, a few reboots and Skype restarts fixed the issue every time.

Pe 25 oct. 2016 07:36, "Errol Sapir" <errol at tzora.co.il> a scris: