Time in Kubuntu

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Sun Oct 16 08:28:38 UTC 2016

Igor Mironchik wrote:
> And that more strange is that in those dialog time is
> correct. Time is correct everywhere instead of system tray and lock
> screen. And I don't have any idea...

That's too strange for me ... then I don't have any more ideas what to
try.

Except - you could create a new user and check if the behaviour is the
same for that new user. If the time is correct for the new user, there
must be a problem with some config files in your $HOME folder, but I
couldn't tell you which file it might be and what to look for.

Nils