Failure of reboot after update

Jim Croft gatorforge07 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:26:41 UTC 2016

The thumb drive was not a bootable drive. It had a Kubuntu 16.04 download,
but an installation download, not a bootable one, so the fact that it would
not boot from there may not mean anything (am I right?)

Anyway, I will not bother you any more until I get someone who is tech-savvy
to check out the computer. It is older than you wrote, I copied the wrong ID
for the machine. It is a Satellite A305-S6872, model PSAG8U-02E018, and is
several years old.

Thanks,

Jim Croft