Failure of reboot after update

Jim Croft gatorforge07 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:23:37 UTC 2016

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I am not able to follow the instructions because now I cannot get the computer to boot at all. I will probably have to take it to a shop, and I can’t afford that for a couple of weeks. I do have another computer running Windows 10, so am not desperate. The Kubuntu machine is a toy until I get it working well, and gain enough experience to really use it for practical purposes.

Thanks,

Jim Croft