Second Hard Drive issue

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Fri May 13 15:51:00 UTC 2016

On 05/13/2016 10:31 AM, bmarsh at bmarsh.com wrote:
>> >On May 13, 2016, at 10:44 AM, Stefan Fuhrmann<stefan at fuhrmann.homedns.org>  wrote:
>> >
>> >Hello Billie,
>> >do you know something about mailing list etiquette?
>> >So I will be short!
>> >
> I'm confused...  Just what netiquette issue are you referring to in your irritable way?
>
> The only thing I see wrong might be more than 6 lines in the signature but perhaps in this day of broadband speeds that rule should be re-thought.

If this is what Stefan is referring to:

Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.
You must learn to be slow in a hurry.
-Wyatt Earp-

I could shorten it up by deleting some line breaks but I have seen much
longer ones. I'm on some mailing lists that require me to include my
Amateur Radio station call in my signature. That's what all the
gobbledy-gook at the bottom of my signature is, in Morse code [ sort of
]. Other Amateurs usually pick it up quickly. It says 7 3 and my call,
KA5LSU

Then the mailing list adds several more lines of it's own.