photo story for linux

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Tue May 3 06:55:48 UTC 2016

Hello Errol.

There is probably no package that does EXACTLY, 1:1, what 'photo story'
does. However,  be flexible and experiment - use different packages
together. So, do use the packages mentioned in this thread. But also
experiment with typical Kubuntu packages like 'Gwenview' and 'Digikam'.
Additionally, go through 'Muon Discover' - look there at especially the
graphical programmes.
Yours.
Bas.