kmess 2.0 .6.1 in K12.04

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:35:13 UTC 2016

I simply enable the "partner" repository and then install either via cli
or whatever package manager you prefer. You may get audio problems, in
such case install pavucontrol or something to control pulseaudio

12.04 is pretty old though but I know I have used Skype for many years
with no problems

/Sinclair